Saturday, March 4, 2017

Valentine's Pictures

It's hard to believe we haven't blogged since September 2016....but, we have been just a tad busy! ;-)

We've got a plethora of catch-up blog posts to publish, but in the meantime we wanted to share a really recent memory of the very first Valentine's Day these kiddos get to share together!

There's been so much rain here this last month, that only just this past week was I able to take the kids' pictures. And, I did it all by myself...and likely never will again as a result (far too stressful posing, getting both to look and smile, and setting all the camera settings manually)!

Special thanks to my Aunt Darrilyn for the absolutely adorable outfits from Janine & Jack!

I just love how you can already see the love they have for one another in these pictures. Ava is by far Greyson's favorite person in the world. His face lights up and he smiles every time he sees her <3

Happy Valentine's Day 2017! <3


















No comments:

Post a Comment