Ava exploring her new home (this is the livingroom/playroom) just before we moved in!
With buddies Izzy and Emmie at Mother Goose on the Loose
Fun at the Zoo with buddy Emmie
We had some fun with Lyla while her parents moved into their new home:
Helping daddy make mango strawberry Popsicles!
Daddy's little stud finder :)
Fun at Skyzone with buddies Emmie and Izzy:
One of our rare family outings - Cheesecake Factory and the carousel at the mall!
Brunch bunch with our friends the Greenhoe's, Marks, and Hicks families
We also had lots of fun with buddy Emmie while her parents moved into their new home (twas the summer for people moving!)
So much fun taking Ava to her first movie in the theaters - she loved Finding Dory as much as we did!
Though we don't have many pictures of it, about 80% of our time this summer was spent in a pool! Ava LOVES swimming, and here she is swimming with daddy at Uncle Tim and Aunt Michele's for the 4th of July...
One of the rare pictures I was able to snap at the pool!
Ava is very into imaginary play these days, and loves to pretend she's going shopping, complete with a "buh bye mama! I go shopping....love you, miss you!"
One of her favorite exhibits at the children's museum (a place we frequented this summer)!
Every where we go, Ava is drawn to babies...I love it!
More fun at the children's museum!
More fun at skyzone!
Celebrating buddy Haylee's 2nd Birthday!
All the girls loved the Elmo hair bow party favor!
I am so blessed to know these amazing mamas and call them friends! Sarah, Diana and Teri (Haylee, Izzy, and Emmie's mamas).
On a bike ride with daddy (and Olaf)!
Checking out Destiny Church's new community center!
I've been pulling out all the baby stuff, and Ava has been having a blast playing with it all - here she is changing bunny's diaper :)
Fun times at the zoo!
Ava loved getting to see the chimpanzee up close and personal eating out of the bin!
My favorite little zookeeper!
Fun at the pool with buddy Emmie!
I am so very blessed to have such a patient child who will sit still from time to time - this is at one of my 3x weekly doctor appointments!
Fun at the splashpad and fountains with buddy Izzy!
A rare bump picture - Ava loooooooves my belly, and talks to baby Greyson every chance she gets. Melts my heart!
Ava loved when I pulled out her old playmat, preparing for baby Greyson. So, I had to do a side by side comparison. My, how she's grown!
Fun at the HP Family Picnic! Ava's favorite part was again the petting zoo (no surprise!).
More fun at Skyzone!
Ava loved the Sacramento Train Museum so much we got an annual membership!
Potty training was a huge success and not nearly as difficult as I was anticipating. Ava was too funny - her reward she requested was either greek yogurt or cheese! Here's her yogurt face...
Another imaginary play moment - doing Paisley's hair!
Peek-a-boo!
One of our favorite crafts/sensory activities - making (and painting) "snow" (baking soda + hair conditioner)!
We sent daddy a picture of our "Ava smiles" one day :)
With buddies Izzy and Emmie, celebrating Emmie's 2nd birthday:
More fun at the zoo!
Ava is obsessed with this puppy she got at Emmie's birthday - it even accompanied us to the zoo, where I was instructed to "mommy take picture of me with puppy!" :)
Daddy and I celebrated 6 years of wonderful marriage, complete with a date to the Melting Pot!
I just love watching Ava and Daddy reading and singing songs before bedtime :)
Helping wipe Emmie's face :)
Enjoying cupcakes in honor of Emmie's bday!
We had our dear friends, the Tucker's, Franks', and Grindy's over for a dinner one Sunday night.
Ava's been going through this lovely (insert sarcastic tone) phase of peacefully protesting her naps - where she'll sing and do gymnastics for up to two hours before falling asleep. Here's a handstand I captured!
Rocking in Mimi's shades!
Being silly!
Ava loves to "help" with my Non Stress Tests by holding the monitor on my belly. :)
A year over year comparison in the car at the Fountains!
Mimi and Boompa came for a surprise visit in late August, and spoiled Ava rotten - here she is with her beloved cash register and new Elsa dress!
Blowing bubbles for Paisley...
The whole frozen gang!
While mommy hosted a tea for Miss Debi, Daddy took Ava to the Train Museum where they got to ride the actual choo choo train!
Keeping herself entertained out to breakfast!
Dear friends threw Laura and I a surprise baby shower in late August! How blessed we are to have such thoughtful friends!
Ava is beyond obsessed with every baby we come across in public.
More fun at the zoo!
Playdate with buddies Lyla, Anthony, and Emmie
A bit of a stressful non-stress test - that straight line on the paper means baby G was sleeping away instead of moving like he was supposed to! A little poking woke him up and I was then free to go!
Comforting Paisley when she coughed :)
More pool fun!
A few pics from Mimi and Boompa's surprise visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment