Goldendoodles are the best dogs - Ava is pretty rough with Paisley, pulling her hair and tail, poking her eyes, hitting her...but, Paisley just lets her. Her favorite lately is to pull Paisley's tail and hold onto it while Paisley chases her in a circle, and Ava just laughs and laughs and laughs!
They bring me laughter every day while I watch them play, and one day I decided to take a picture and narrate what I imagined them both to be saying to one another...and they continue to present me with great pictures, so it's become a regular thing complete with it's own hashtag #theadventuresofavaandpaisley
So, here are the Spring 2015 Adventures of Ava & Paisley:
Paisley: "For once, Ava, you put something in your mouth that I don't care for...I'd much rather eat this duck!"
Ava & Paisley (in unison): "Mom, let us go out an play in this beautiful CA day!"
Ava: "Here Paisley - try it! It's food I promise! It sure tastes good to me!"
Paisley: "I already tried eating one of those...it did not taste good, and mommy got pretty upset."
Ava & Paisley (in unison): "Roadtrip!"
Paisley (while drifting to sleep): "I need to get into better shape if mommy and daddy decide to have more babies...that little Ava is exhausting!"
Ava: "shhhhh....don't tell mommy. Here, have my rice cake!"
Paisley: "This is why you're my favorite, Ava!"
Ava: "You chew on this thing as if it tastes so good...I want to taste!"
Paisley: "No...NEVER will I let go of the ball!"
Ava: Come on, Paisley....just put your paw up there and pry the window open and then we can escape!"
Paisley: "Tempting....very tempting...especially since no one wished me happy national puppy day. But, the food here is really good, so I'll have to decline."
Paisley: "Please, Ava...please! Just one little bite...I won't tell anyone, I promise!"
Ava: "Mmmmmm nom nom nom. Oh, did you say something puppy?"
Ava: "Look mom! I found a new toy...Paisley's tail!"
Paisley: "Mom, when is this crazy baby going to stop torturing me?!"
Paisley: " Pssst...Ava. Just throw a piece really quickly to me, and I'll swallow before mom even notices. Neither of us will get into trouble. Come on, you don't like salmon anyway!"
Ava: "Normally, I'd be all for driving mom nuts by feeding you my food; but, I love salmon and won't share! Go eat your dry kibble! Which...by the way, I tasted today and it was repulsive. No wonder you always want my food. You poor dog."
Ava & Paisley (in unison): "Bubbles!"
Ava: "Paisley, can you try to blend in a little more here...you're scaring away all the ducks!"
Paisley: "You're just lucky I'm not running through the lake eating all the ducks!"
For once Ava and Paisley have nothing to say...and all mom has to say is "Sigh...I give up trying to stop this!"
No comments:
Post a Comment