Ooooookay, I, Stephanie Mains, hereby take full responsibility for the ‘vague and cryptic' phrases used in our last blog post! Everyone knows I’m the talker in this relationship…and look at what trouble that gets me into even in the blogesphere! I was trying to add credibility to a story about perspective…and little did I notice what that could turn into. :) So, without further adieu….
We are NOT pregnant!
I love that so many people’s minds immediately went there. Hey, it’s only the natural next step right? Marriage, house,…. baby! Babies will come, but not right now…or anytime in the near future, unless God has other plans.
Sooooooooo, Dee will now be authoring all future blog posts! Ha…okay, no; but, he does want to actually start writing a few. Now that our lives no longer consist of unpacking and settling into our house, our weekends can finally start posts consisting of projects, crafts, trips…all kinds of FUN! We can’t wait to start on our slew of projects, from cabinet refinishing to making curtains, drapes, pillows, and bedspreads with my cute little sewing machine, and everything in between.
What else can we not wait for…..SNOWSHOEING IN TAHOE! Holy smokes, I thought we would never get snow up there this winter. We love snowshoeing, and FINALLY we’ve gotten some good storms over the past week that put some good snow on the ground up there. That’s the best part about all this crazy rain!
Fun fact...the second date Dee took me on was Snowshoeing in Tahoe January 3, 2009. Later on, we would both admit that we fell in love with each other that weekend. I remember it like it was yesterday....picking me up at the airport coming home from AZ for the holidays, driving up to Tahoe, me belting out singing along to my favorite country songs while he would glance over every so often and give me that smile that still melts my heart to this day, and holding hands nonstop! We snowshoed all day, had dinner at IHop (yum...pancakes!), and the next day he surprised me by taking me to the UofA vs. Stanford basketball game in the bay. The first whole weekend we had ever spent together...the first of forever. So, snowshoeing has a very special place in our hearts.
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment