Ava Girl -
You're already one month old...time goes by so quickly! Tonight we're headed to the airport to pick up Grandmommy and Grandpa who are coming out for a three day weekend. We're going to venture out into public for your first time ever with them (aside from doctor check-ups!). We went to lunch at the Yardhouse with them, and then to the mall where we shopped at Nordstrom's and Janine and Jack, where you're Grandmommy spoiled you rotten already.
Just like any new baby, you're not fond of sleep...at least not yet. Mommy and daddy are exhausted, but you're so worth it. Your personality is already starting to emerge and it's a lot like mommy's...you're quite the social butterfly. You're starting to give us a few smiles and babble and coo. I wish so badly I knew what you are trying to tell me...you "talk" so emphatically! You really are such a good baby. I love when you fall asleep on me and I can just watch you peacefully sleep for hours and wonder all about what the future holds for you. I also love watching your daddy with you - he loves you so very much and is so sweet with you.
You're 10 pounds already...gaining weight beautifully. The doctor has declared you perfectly healthy. :)
Here are some photos from your first month of this beautiful life...
Snoozin' with Grandpa :)
Sporting the enemy's gear...
First walk around the neighborhood...
Napping peacefully...
No comments:
Post a Comment