Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Spring 2018 Pictures

Continuing with all the miscellaneous pictures that are taken in between all the big moments we blog about, heres the array from Spring of this year!

We had a new buddy, Laney, from preschool over to craft and play...


Greyson wanted to play dress up too <3

Sometimes, these two just melt my heart!

Getting better at drawing people <3

It doesn't happen very often, but sometimes I'm a Pinterest mom... here's an Easter sensory bin we did!

Buddy Emma enjoyed it too!

Dinner date with our buddies Luke and Simon

The best part about this picture is that it's taken in our pediatrician's home haha...

Mimi & Boompa came for Easter, and as Mimi always does...she spoiled her girl at Nordstrom's

Practicing our ballerina bun!


Greyson wants to take ballet too!

Little love bugs on the train ride!

Enjoying the lovely spring weather with our bounce house!

Playdate with our Greenhouse girls!


Our backyard is just a beautiful garden come springtime!

Enjoying the zoo!







Sleepover with Paisley <3

We ran into our friends (buddies Lyla and Sterling) at the Folsom Zoo one day...

Waiting to ride the real steam engine train!



Ava and Lyla...

Riding the non-steam engine train at the fountains

Park playdate...

Candyland with buddy Emma

TT reading to Greyson <3


Park playdate our Stafford boys!

Having some sensory fun with soap foam!

Ava and I went to the pool, and then to lunch and ice cream for one of our special times...and it was so lovely


Making a flower pedal sun catcher

Playdate with another buddy from school, Meyer...



Some more fun with baby Raegan...

So rarely do I get captured, as I'm usually the on taking the pictures, so I had to include this photo which is pretty much where we are and what we do after quiet time every day <3

More fun at the Greenhoe's...

I got to volunteer in Ava's classroom and then we went out to lunch together, just the two of us...it was so fun!

But...a few hours later the food poisoning from the salad I had at Noodles kicked in :(

We always have fun at the train museum!





Ava's first school pictures <3


And her first huge haircut - 6 inches gone!

We had a lot of fun going on a nature walk at our neighborhood park. We found so many critters, and really enjoyed watching them and talking about them <3






As soon as it hits 78 degrees, the pool comes out!

Cool baby!

More fun with our Greenhoe girls!

Such a special memory - my first "Muffins with Mom" experience for Mother's Day. I got to spend an hour at school with Ava, while she served me a muffin, ate with me, they sang a special song for us, and gave us a gift they had made by hand. It was so special <3










And, I've failed to capture and include pictures of our amazing, lovely, wonderful teas our dear Miss Debi hosts mama for numerous times a year, but here are a few pictures from our birthday tea this Spring. Teri and I have birthdays just a few weeks apart, and Debi just goes above and beyond making us feel so special and loved for every tea, but especially our birthday ones. And mama really treasures getting a whole day away, where she isn't focused on serving others <3



Before heading off to tea, I got another picture with my babies!

A fun family day at the zoo!






Petting Abby the Amardillo


This boy and his pacifiers!

...and, his sunglasses!

And, before we knew it, Spring was ending and it was time for "Doughnuts with Dad" at Ava's school to celebrate Father's Day before school let out in early June





Doesn't take much to entertain this kid!

Paisley needs her siblings at the vet appointments to keep her distracted and calm <3

And, once it really warmed up we frequented the splash pads!


Ava's first report card <3

And her first swim lesson! She did amazingly well!

Her last day of 3-year-old preschool...



Last day on the left, first day on the right.

The most amazing teachers we could ever dream of!

Fun at the class party...




Sharing Lemonade with her brother after swim lessons <3






No comments:

Post a Comment