Ava and mommy took a special trip to Arizona for the 4th of July this year! We met up with Mimi, Boompa, Uncle Johnny and Auntie Ella at the Lohmeier cabin in Prescott.
All smiles for her first airplane trip in over a year! She was SO excited to pack and carry/roll her own bags :)
Ready to take-off, and requested to hold mommy's hand <3
Waiting patiently for Mimi and Boompa to arrive...I've never seen her run as fast as she did when she saw them - so very sweet! <3
Driving up to the cabin...and I guess she got a little tired? :)
Playing with Auntie Ella and Mimi's cabin decorations
Mimi making breakfast on the same griddle her mother got as a wedding present sixty years ago!
A little hike in the woods with Mimi and Mama to collect pine cones for our art project
Mountain craft time!
Girl shopping trip at the town square!
Lunch at the best Italian restaurant in the world...Rosa's!
One of the most special things we did while in Prescott was visit my Grandma and Grandpa (G G Ma and Big Boompa to Ava and Greyson)...Ava thought they were so fun!
I had to take a picture of my Grandmother's beautiful Austrian tea set for my friends Debi and Teri :)
Ava and Boompa!
Trying to get Ava to take a picture with Big Boompa
G G Ma's house is the BEST! ;)
Ava and Uncle Johnny
Pictures I will cherish forever! <3
4th of July parade at the town square!
Ava got to do the infamous sand glasses that I grew up loving to do as a child!
We found an amazingly talented art vendor that made flags out of wine barrels (he's a vet to boot!) - Ella and Uncle Johnny ended up getting a back the blue flag.
This girl LOVES her Auntie Ella <3
Waffles for breakfast!
Ava's still learning the thumbs up ;)
Because we were on such a wacky schedule, Ava took a nap every day, and I so cherished snuggling with her!
Mimi's little shadow <3
A great way to get a toddler to sit still while waiting forever for food (parmesan cheese on a plate!)
Sangria!
More silly play time at the cabin...
Boompa taught Ava how to make some pretty cool forts
All snuggled up on the car ride to the airport to go home!
I asked Ava to smile and she kissed me instead <3
Waving bye bye to AZ!
I soooooooo missed my little Bub...and of course he let go of my hand as soon as Dee took the picture (he literally was holding it for 10 minutes....it was so sweet!)
















































No comments:
Post a Comment