I've dreamed of being a photographer ever since I was 14 years old and received my first DSLR camera for my birthday. Scared I wouldn't be able to support myself finally, I went the business route in college instead. I definitely don't regret that, as all my experience in the business world has given me a wealth of knowledge that will serve me well in many endeavors. But, my heart was never in it.
Having recently quit my job to be a full-time mommy, I knew now was the right time to launch my business. It gives me the creative outlet I crave, and it makes me so happy to see others happy with the photos I take of their loved ones! I'm so excited to see where God takes me on this journey - I have no expectations other than to just relish in each session I get to photograph. It truly makes my heart SO full!
If you're on Facebook, you can find and follow Stephanie Mains Photography there to see my work. If you're not on Facebook, you can visit my website www.stephaniemainsphotography.com
I'm excited to see what this next year will bring for my photography passion!

No comments:
Post a Comment