Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy First Valentine's Day!

Any excuse to dress Ava up and take nice pictures is more than welcome...especially the hallmark holiday that is Valentine's Day!

I had a lot of fun crafting - making the "Love" banner and the backdrop used in this photo shoot. Many more to come, I'm certain!

Also, I'm obsessed with Janie and Jack - cutest kids clothing store ever! I've been in love with this outfit she's wearing in these pictures for months now, and it finally went on super sale so she had to have it!

 
Ava was not in her typical "happy-to-be-a-model" mood to start...so, we had MANY pictures like this one and we were beginning to wonder if we should just call it quits and try another day...


But, then she warmed up to the idea...


 
Our "Snugabunny" even made an appearance in this one below! Ava loves this adorable little bunny that is attached to a little blanket - she cuddles with it all the time and has to sleep with it....









 
We hope everyone had a very Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment